Computer Services in Bradford (West Yorkshire)
3 Estcourt Grove
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
• Installs new / rebuilds existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Installs and configures systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
• Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures.
• Contributes to and maintain system standards.
• Researches and recommends innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• Identifies approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnoses and solves hardware or software faults.
• Replaces parts as required.
• Provides support, includes procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Sets up new users' accounts and profiles and deals with password issues.
• Tests and evaluates new technology.
• Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
DIRECTOR: MR SHAHID ALI (SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR)
LANDLINE: 01274 971616
ADDRESS: 3 Estcourt Grove Bradford, BD7 2EX United Kingdom
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.